Kampel Kaufmann has a strong and experienced litigation team with a proven track record for success which spans across most areas of the Law. We pride ourselves in the professional, personal, quality and cost effective advice and service we give each of our clients.
We provide an extensive range of litigation services in both the lower courts and high courts to a variety of clients.
Our proficiency in litigation covers many areas of law including –
- Corporate and commercial expertise with particular reference to the transition between the Companies Act 61 of 1973 and the Companies Act 71 of 2008
- Contract law
- Insolvency law and business rescue
- Family law (including divorce, custody and maintenance matters)
- Consumer protection litigation
- Banking and finance law (including issues raised by the National Credit Act)
- Constitutional law
- Insurance law
- Property law
- Construction law
Our professional work ethic together with a unique combination of experienced, loyal and motivated staff that are dedicated and passionate about their profession, constitutes what we believe to be the cornerstone of our very successful litigation team.